- About Rainbow FRC
- Monthly Events
- Support Groups
- News & Events
- Prevention, Resource & Referral Services
- Transitioning at age 3
- Rights & Responsibilities
Disabilities Info & Resources
- Autism >
- Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD)
- Birth Injury
- Blindness / Visual Impairment
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- Intellectual Disability (formerly Mental Retardation)
- Reading and Learning Disabilities
- Severe and/or Multiple Disabilities
- Speech and Language Impairments >
- Spina Bifida
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Transitioning for Young Adults
- Special Education
- Recreation Guide >
- Community Resource Directories
- Scholarships, Grants & Fund Raising
- California Department of Rehabilitation
- DDS Safety Net
- Parent Trainings
- Human Services Agency Assistance Programs
- Medical Resource Guide >
- Healthy Living
- Research, Surveys & Clinical Trials
- Adult Day Care
- Caregiver Support
- Case Management
- Disabled Persons' Services
- Elder Abuse Awareness & Prevention
- ElderHelp Program
- Emergency Response Systems / Disaster Services
- Employment and Training Opportunities
- Financial Information and Assistance
- Health Insurance Information
- Home Care Services
- Hospice Care and Bereavement Services
- Housing Information and Home Modification
- Information, Assistance and Referral
- Legal Assistance
- Long-Term Care
- Medical Clinics
- Preplacement Counseling
- Senior Centers
- Support Groups
- Veterans' Services
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Legal & Future Planning
- Social Security
- Youth Services
- Record Keeping
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Make a Donation
- Contact Us
- En Español
Transportation resources that meet the needs of older adults and the disabled.
Door-to-door service for seniors 55 years and older and disabled persons of any age living in the Ojai Valley. Reservations required. Wheelchair accessible mini-vans within the Ojai Valley. Private cars accommodating trips outside Ojai Valley may not be equipped to transport wheelchairs.
Ventura, CA 93003
Phone: (805) 642-1591
Special transportation for seniors and disabled. Must qualify under Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines. Click on link above for a full list of transportation services for seniors and disabled adults. For the Dial-a-Route program,
call: (800) 438-1112.
General public dial-a-ride provides curb-to-curb service within Camarillo city limits. Reservations required. Wheelchair accessible. Transfer point with SCAT Access for Ojai-Oxnard-Port Hueneme-Ventura.
Camarillo Health Care District
Additional number: (805) 649-4421. Call toll free: (800) 448-6133. A curb-to-curb service for disabled persons with ADA card, for seniors 65 years and older, Senior Nutrition Program Participants in Ojai, Oxnard, Port Hueneme, or Ventura. Wheelchair accessible. Priority scheduling for ADA riders.
Santa Paula--Vista Dial-a-Ride
Simi Valley Dial-a-Ride
Oxnard--Gold Coast Transit ACCESS
Port Hueneme--Gold Coast Transit ACCESS
Ventura--Gold Coast Transit ACCESS
Thousand Oaks Transit Dial-A-Ride
Fixed Route Transportation
Buses that operate on a regular schedule with stops at specified locations.
Additional Telephone Numbers: (805) 438-1112. Fixed-route bus service (runs from Leisure Village to Camarillo Community Center). Wheelchair accessible.
Fixed-route, public transportation. Wheelchair accessible.
Fixed route service for the general public.
Fixed-route bus serves the general public. Wheelchair accessible.
Fixed route system serves general public (Route 1) Newbury Park, (Route 2) Thousand Oaks, and (Route 3) Westlake Village. Wheelchair accessible.
Phone: (800) 438-1112
VISTA operates seven regular bus routes and two general public dial-a-ride services.
Oxnard, CA 93030
Phone: (805) 487-4222
Serving the cities of Ojai, Oxnard, Port Hueneme, Ventura and unincorporated areas of Ventura County between these cities.